Friday, April 4, 2014

Ladders and Boards


After going over to L.A to shoot skater Dylan Reider for the upcoming issue of So It Goes, Jamie returned with two new additions. A gifted board for him, and a wooden penny-style board for me. To save from being that tragic person that simply carries a board around for (overage) cool points, some serious practicing is going to have to go down. But for now, I'm happy rolling around on it in our backyard. 


On a side note, this Pringle top is providing some light relief from white tee groundhog day. I guess it relates to what I was saying in my previous post on the little things; a small difference that makes an age-old monochrome combination feel just that bit newer. And I love how it looks layered over black so the sheer, ladder-stitch can really come into its own.




Trainers, Adidas Originals | Jeans, Zara (similar here and here) | Ladder stitch top, c/o Pringle | Leather jacket, HnM (similar here and here), sunglasses, Rayban


ph. by James Wright using the Leica M Series







No comments:

Post a Comment