Friday, April 11, 2014

Flasher Mac



An appropriate setting to shoot the kind of trench coat normally reserved for dodgy park-residing flashers. Long, light, breezy and topped off with a few utilitarian buckles, this is the latest addition to my wardrobe in an attempt to outwit this weird, transitional time of year. Slouchy enough to bring me back round to the realm of trenches, it's the kind of piece I plan on dressing up and down. And it makes me feel instantly 'chic' (ick) whenever I put it on which is no mean feat.... All in all, it's a new goodie I plan on wearing a lot. Albeit fully clothed underneath. 

Now, time to pack for Barcelona... Follow my instagram @lucywilliams02 for updates of our travels while we're away. It'll be my first time there and I can't wait to explore. 





Trench coat | Zara (similar ones from ASOS here and here)
Jumper | Gap (similar here and from Topshop here)
Bag | Cos (similar here)
Leather leggings | Alice and Olivia 
Sunglasses | Rayban
Necklaces | Lumo 


 ph. by James Wright using Leica M Series 

No comments:

Post a Comment