Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Camille Rowe x So It Goes



The awesome Camille Rowe for the even more awesome So It Goes magazine. Does it get any better? 

Shot by Guy Aroch and styled by the brilliant Liz Mclean, I immediately loved this shoot Jamie did in New York for the the latest issue. Even if it does remind me even more keenly that I really need to get myself over to NYC this year if it kills me... 

This is just one of many editorials from the new issue of So It Goes I'm looking forward to sharing with you guys... Yes I'm biased, but it is unequivocally great so I'm 100% allowed to be. 
It hits newsstands in the U.K tomorrow and then the rest of the world over the next few weeks. You can also order your copy online here.
It looks pretty damn fine on a coffee table too....

Get it while its hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment