Sunday, May 4, 2014

Holidays are Coming


It's only a week till I'm off to Morocco, so obviously I've starting laying things out in collage format. As you do. 

This trip's been on the cards for what feels like forever, but was only finalized last week so it feels kind of surreal to think we'll be in 35 degree heat this time next week. Surreal and terrifying. Factor 50 is the first thing going in my case.... We'll be traveling a lot but am hoping we'll still find time to lie like lizards by a pool, read a book or two and, fingers crossed, horse ride in the dunes. Something I've been fantasizing about since we booked....

Can't wait to finally put some of my favourite summer pieces to good use in the desert heat.
Denim shorts, vintage Levis via Urban Outfitters
Black camisole, Aloe at Coco de Mer
White bikini, Varley
Ponyskin espadrilles, Manebi
Clutch bag, Bakchic

No comments:

Post a Comment