Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Transition for a change of season

Firstly, apologies for my lengthy silence which may have seemed like a respite but was more of an extra busy workload.

Since my last post, seasons have changed and I find myself transitioning from winter season clothing to spring season. For Wellington this means the likelihood of gusty and windy days ahead. (for the next 2 months atleast). So how does this affect my fashion decisions? Well it does mean that a beanie is still an essential item even when the sun may be shining. Hairstyles are crucial to completing a look and as windy Wellington lives up to its name from September to November, beanies will assist in keeping the "I've just been electrocuted by a 60v pylon" look at bay.

The key word here is "transitioning" which really means that although winter is officially over, it's ok to still wear winter coats, hats and scarves because we are all still transitioning. To ensure that you don't look confused about what season it is, complement these with a pair of trendy shades.

One good thing about an end of season is that sales will start to appear, for both end of season lines and new season trends. I will keep my eye out on where the best sales are at the moment.

Happy transitioning!!

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment